The ZOO Memorial Foundation
The ZOO Memorial Foundation, a non profit organisation providing access to technology, is looking for a Grant Writer to join our team and assist with fundraising efforts.
We are a small sized women led organisation. We set up computer centres and provide basic computer skills training to children, youth, women and communities in rural and under-served areas in Kenya.
What We Need
- Development of fundraising strategy
- Grant writing and donor research
Requirements for this position
- Fundraising experience
- Grant and proposal writing knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to comprehend, analyse and synthesize information
- Professional and resourceful individual
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Approximately 5 hours a week over 1 - 2 months, dependent on the individual
This is a remote position. If interested, please send us an introduction, your resume and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more about our work, please visit www.zoomemorialfoundation.org
About The ZOO Memorial Foundation
P.O. Box 75359, Nairobi, 00200, KE
We are on a mission to enable access to information communication technology and scholarship through the provision of computers and facilitation of computer literacy training to schools, women-focused initiatives, community organisations and youth groups in Kenya.
The ZOO Memorial Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organisation setting up computer centres and providing basic computer skills training to children, youth, women and communities in rural and under-served areas in Kenya. Our goal is to bridge the digital & digital-gender divide. We believe technology bridges the world.