Get Involved in Drug & Alcohol Prevention!
3 people are interested
Monument Youth Drug & Alcohol Coalition in Concord, CA.
What is a coalition? A group of community members who work together to solve the community's problems and guide the community's future.
What do coalitions do?
- Change community conditions
- Use multiple strategies across multiple sectors of the community
- Affect the entire social environment
- Develop a broad base of support and teamwork
- Bring results that are long lasting
When you join MYDAC you will help to:
1. Influence and develop public policy to address youth access to and misuse of drugs.
2. Empower your community by raising awareness about the harms of underage drug use.
3. Build and maintain a healthy community by supporting preventative and wellness services as well as environmental safety.
Visit us on Facebook: Monument Youth Drug & Alcohol Coalition @MYDACoalition
Express interest to Coalition Coordinator: Jstewart@BACR.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
1266 San Carlos AvenueConcord, CA 94518
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Youth Services
- Child Development
- Basic Computer Skills
- Public Speaking
- People 55+
- We work with your schedule.