Marillac St Vincent and The Hunger Walk Sept. 7
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
The 34th Annual Hunger Walk takes place on Saturday September 7 at Jackson Park and is a two-mile-long RALLY to raise awareness and funds to end HUNGER!
- Marillac St Vincent Family Services needs you to walk as part of our Team!
- You walk with us, we receive $12.00 for every team member.
Our Pantry is busy five days a week and serves two hundred Families with over 10,000 LBS of food weekly.
- Our Goal is to raise $500. That is 42 people walking to support St Vincent DePaul.
WE CAN DO THIS!
Free water during the event 1!
Free round-trip transportation from our East Garfield location to Jackson Park . . .. . . and back to Marillac after!
Marillac Social Center,212 S Francisco Ave,Chicago, IL 60612
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- 5 hours the day of.
- Join the March for Hunger on the Marillac St Vincent TEAM.