1 person is interested
Share your abilities and talents! Volunteer for Infinity Hospice Care
ORGANIZATION: Infinity Hospice Care
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Many people have an ability or natural talent that could benefit our hospice patients and their families. Would you consider sharing yours by becoming a hospice volunteer?
Infinity Hospice Care exists to provide dignified and compassionate care to persons and their families who are impacted by a life-limiting illness. Volunteers are the HEART of Hospice.
We are seeking Volunteers to:
- Donate licensed massage, cosmetology, reiki, etc.
- Provide pet therapy
- Perform music at facilities and group homes (must be able to travel with instrument)
- Provide patient companionship and friendly visiting
- Assist our patients and caregivers by offering respite relief or doing small chores
- Offer 11th hour support for patients who are in transition
- Veteran-to-veteran visits
- Answer office phones and help with administrative needs.
Infinity Hospice Care provides free volunteer training to prepare you as a Volunteer for the opportunity to make a difference in someone's life and receive more in return than you give.
Make a difference in your life as well as the people we are privileged to serve!
About Infinity Hospice Care
5538 Longley Ln., Suite B, Reno, NV 89511, US
Infinity Hospice Care exists to provide dignified and compassionate care to persons and their families who are experiencing a life limiting illness. Our patient care delivery system is provided through comprehensive case management services with a holistic focus on the whole family. We involve the patient in the decision making process, and seek to enable each person to complete life's journey with peace and comfort.
Infinity Hospice Care is a family owned and operated provider of hospice services focusing on the physical, spiritual and social needs of person who are experiencing a life-limiting illness.
5538 Longley Ln. Suite BReno, NV 89511
September 19, 2023
- Massage Therapy
- Administrative Support
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- No weekly time requirement; we ask for a 1-year commitment.
- Drug test, TB screen, and background check