Music and Fun
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
10 people are interested
Come join the fun as we cheer up shut-ins with music, balloons, and chair dancing.
You do not need any special skills. We will train. Just bring your caring heart.
There is an application process including a background check and training. We will try to get you through those as efficiently as possible!
Thank you so much.
About South Valley Hospice
30851 AGOURA RD STE 105, Agoura, CA 91301, US
SVH believes in the sacred dignity of human life and that a terminally ill person has the right to decide and to direct their own care in their home or in the environment of choice. SVH provides physical, emotional, and spiritual support to patients and their families emphasizing quality of life when the quantity of life is limited. Our professional health care team includes our Medical Director, attending physicians, social workers, registered nurses, home health aids, chaplain, and volunteers who all strive to work together with the patient and family members with the ultimate goal of keeping the patient comfortable, free as possible from pain and anxiety, allowing the patient to die peacefully and with dignity.
- Quality - committing to excellence to be the very best in all we do.
- Passion - providing care and service to all with whom we come in contact.
- Diversity - striving to create collaboration, cooperation, and productivity by appreciating unique skills and abilities, and treating others with respect.
- Integrity - adhering to moral and ethical principles, soundness of character, honesty, and fairness.
VariesThousand OaksThousand Oaks, CA 91362
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 or more hours per week, whatever you can do to help.
- Kindness, patience, a joyful spirit.