1 person is interested
The Warehouse/General Volunteer duties are to help prepare for service in the afternoon, assist with incoming donations and organization and cleanliness of the pantry. Examples below:
- Report milk count to Food Resource Manager
- Examine left over perishable food items from the previous service day, checking for quality
- Accept donations at Door 5 and move donations to appropriate location
- Assist with cleaning client carts and freezer carts
- Check inventory within government storage room
- Input data for Food Recovery inventory
- Assist with other warehouse tasks as needed
- Float volunteer as needed for other pantry tasks
If interested, apply at waukeshafoodpantry.org!
About Food Pantry of Waukesha County
1301 Sentry Dr, Waukesha, WI 53186, US
The FOOD Pantry Serving Waukesha County provides food, hope, and dignity to county residents in need, and advocates to increase awareness of hunger through community partnerships.
We provide free groceries to people living in Waukesha County in need of food assistance. We are an equal opportunity provider and will help everyone we are able to, free of charge, and with complete privacy. We understand that after bills, rent, or unexpected financial troubles, many people are left with very little money, if any, for food. Our mission is to help people through those times.
We'll work with your schedule.
1301 Sentry DrWaukesha, WI 53186
- Inventory Management
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum one day per week - 10am-2pm - at least a 2 month commitment
- • Be able to lift 40 lbs • Be friendly and willing to work with others • Customer service skills • Basic math and computer Skills PREFERRED SKILLS • Dedicated worker • Self-sufficient once trained