NGO Corporate Vetting Assistant
1 person is interested
NGO Corporate Vetting Assistant
UniversalGiving(r) is an award-winning nonprofit allowing people to donate and volunteer with top-performing, vetted organizations all over the world. 100% goes directly to the cause. All partner organizations are vetted with our proprietary Quality Model(tm) . To date, we have matched more than $31 million dollars’ worth of volunteer hours. UniversalGiving(r) Corporate helps manage global Corporate Social Responsibility for companies, including the strategy, operations, NGO Vetting and Disbursements. Our goal is to help companies scale their Philanthropy and Volunteer programs, both locally and all over the world. We customize our services for clients, emphasizing high levels of innovation and client service. Key clients include Cisco, Gap, BHP, and RSF Social Finance. UniversalGiving has been featured on the homepage of Bloomberg , Oprah.com , CBS , The Wall Street Journal, and The New York Times. Our CEO is a winner of the Jefferson Award (the Nobel Prize in Community Service) and you can view the footage on CBS .
The NGO Corporate Vetting Assistant will help vet NGOs for UniversalGiving’s corporate clients, a serious role necessitating a long-term commitment. The ideal candidate will have a strong commitment to customer service and dedication to cultivating and maintaining relationships with NGOs. You must have a strong attention to detail and high skills in administration: You must log NGO records in Salesforce and Google Drive. This is an exciting opportunity to help NGOs receive funds and make a real-time impact. This position requires extensive training and thus, a long-term commitment of one to two years.
- Perform in-depth due-diligence on corporate client’s international and domestic grantees for legal, program, and financial compliance based on our Quality Model(tm) and corporate client specific requirements
- Ensure accurate documentation of vetting files on Salesforce and Google Drive
- Upload information on each NGO into Salesforce to track vetting progress of each NGO
- Bachelor's degree -- or equivalent training
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Mathematical competency and ability to work with quantitative data
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Competence with Microsoft Office and a willingness to learn new technology
- Commitment to using and updating Salesforce, our relationship database
- Gain experience at an unique social enterprise that has a global impact
- Gain exposure to the nonprofit industry and the corporate social responsibility industry
- Increase your understanding of global issues
- Network with other for-profit and nonprofit professionals in our WeWork coworking space
- With proven experience and positive attitude, UniversalGiving is likely to facilitate J-1, CPT, OPT visas
- With proven experience and positive attitude, UniversalGiving could provide growth opportunities in management over time
- Minimum one year commitment, preferably two years.
- Position is available for full-time (32 - 40 hours) and part-time employment (10 - 30 hours) per week. Ideal candidates are available to work out of our San Francisco office 3-4 days/week (Monday through Friday).
Email your resume, portfolio, cover letter, and references to email@example.com
with "NGO Corporate Vetting Assistant " in the subject line.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. No phone calls, please.
UniversalGiving (r) is committed to understanding and representing the diverse populations it serves worldwide. Members of all ages, genders, sexual orientations, races, ethnicities, nationalities, physical abilities or disabilities, religions or beliefs, and cultures are welcome as employees and volunteers in our organization. We believe that a diverse team will best serve our diverse populations.
Follow us on social media:
- UniversalGiving’s website
- Like us on Facebook
- Follow Us on Twitter: @ UniversalGiving and @ PamelaHawley
- Follow Us on Pinterest: @ UniversalGiving
We'll work with your schedule.
655 Montgomery StSuite 07-102San Francisco, CA 94111
- Data Entry
- Resource Development / Management