Service to the Armed Forces Volunteer Leadership Partner
American Red Cross volunteer leaders work to ensure the delivery of a variety of Red Cross programs and services to the military community.
- Promote Red Cross programs & activities
- Oversee volunteer recognition events
- Attend volunteer meetings
- Work with leadership to ensure all services are being met in the community
- Knowledge of military protocol and culture
- Knowledge of community resources
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to recruit & involve volunteers
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Supervisory skills: ability to resolve local volunteer issues
Visit www.redcross.org/volunteer & submit your volunteer application
Contact Sarah at email@example.com or (608) 347-8791
About American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
4860 Sheboygan Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
4860 Sheboygan AvenueMadison, WI 53705
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must submit a volunteer application at redcross.org/volunteer