Support Military Members & Families as a Red Cross Caseworker
1 person is interested
Hero Care Network/Critical Community Services Casework
The Service to the Armed Forces Hero Care Network provides financial assistance and resource referrals to military members & their families
* Help assess client needs and provide appropriate services, including referrals to other agencies
* Make follow-up calls to military families that have received Red Cross services & ensure their needs have been met
* Maintain strict confidentiality of any case notes, names, and other personal information in accordance with Red Cross policies
* Document notes from calls
* Can volunteer from homeQualifications
* Good computer skills: internet search tools, database/spreadsheet applications & Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent customer service over phone
* Able to maintain confidentiality with client information
* Able to support Red Cross mission & have an awareness of and appreciation for military culture, military families, and veterans' issues
Visit www.redcross.org/volunteer & submit your volunteer application
Contact Sarah at email@example.com
About American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
4860 Sheboygan Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
4860 Sheboygan AvenueMadison, WI 53705
- Customer Service
- Case Work / Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Can volunteer from home.
- Must submit a volunteer application at redcross.org/volunteer