(Seattle) Office Assistant for Client Records - Home Care
DONATE TO THIS
14 people are interested
- Review and update clients’ plan-of-care documents.
- Review clients' care logs for accuracy, and update information as needed.
- Assist in reviewing shifts for accurate tasks completed, and general time-keeping.
- Organize client files.
- Review existing plan-of-care documents to ensure accuracy.
- Experience or interest in social services and community health
- Strong organization, communication, problem-solving, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to type 40+ WPM.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Complete New Volunteer Application process.
- Pass Washington State Patrol background check.
- Complete an orientation and on-site training.
- Adhere to a confidentiality policy and pledge.
- Have access to reliable transportation (paid parking may be required; public transportation encouraged).
Full Life Care is a nonprofit working toward a future where adults with chronic and terminal illnesses or disabilities can be compassionately supported in their communities rather than living in isolation or having to resort to institutional care.
Full Life's Home Care Program values the lives of seniors and vulnerable adults. We believe in a person’s right to age in place with dignified choice. Our staff recognize that compassionate caregiving promotes client success. We believe in innovation and teamwork to champion the prevention of - and recovery from - homelessness. We are dedicated to advancing lives in our community through courteous staff and knowledgeable caregivers.
About Full Life Care
800 Jefferson St., Suite 620, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Full Life Care is a non-profit working toward a future where adults with chronic and terminal illnesses or disabilities can be compassionately supported in their communities rather than living in isolation or having to resort to institutional care. Full Life Care is dedicated to enhancing individuals' quality of life, respecting their dignity, and providing for them with care and compassion.
Full Life Care services include adult day health, home care, volunteer companionship, and housing stabilization for clients in Snohomish County and King County.
We'll work with your schedule.
800 Jefferson Street, Suite 620Seattle, WA 98104
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Consistent shift(s) for 3+ hours / week for at least 3 months, during any weekday(s), Monday – Friday, 8:30 – 5:00. Exact times negotiable.
- Email Volunteer Program Supervisor, Jessica (email@example.com) to inquire about scheduling availability , submit your resume, and receive a new Volunteer Application.