Senior Companion Program Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Catholic Charities Senior Companion Program Needs You!
Senior Companions provide weekly friendly visits and companionship and assist older adults who are homebound or socially isolated. Senior Companions also assist with occasional transportation, daily tasks and provide respite care for family caregivers. The Senior Companion Program provides services in Will, Grundy, Kankakee and Iroquois Counties!
- Tax-free hourly stipend
- Transportation and meal reimbursement
- Annual recognition events
- Must be age 55 and older
- Must meet income guidelines to receive stipend
- Enjoy interacting with older adults.
- Do not need to be Catholic to participate in this program
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
16555 Weber RoadCrest Hill, IL 60403
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 12-15 Hours per week