Marketing Research - Operation Confidence (For Volunteers Age 55+)
Quick Overview: If you are someone who is passionate about volunteering for a non-profit, have an knack for developing effective marketing campaigns, and care about vets experiencing homelessness, then consider assisting Operation Confidence in their mission addressing this issue..
Organization Name and Website: Operation Confidence, https://www.operationconfidence.org/
Mission or Broader Program Description: Operation Confidence aims to assist homeless disabled veterans with permanent housing, resources, and adaptive services through Operation Confidence Turning Point Housing Program to help them become productive citizens once again.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: We are looking for experienced marketing or advertisement person who can grow the reach and recognition of Operation Confidence while also promoting their work and fundraising events throughout the year. The pro bono marketing researcher we are looking for will have excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills. Each volunteer is matched to a position and will meet with the Executive Director to ensure completion of the project.
- Construct and guide a peer analysis with research, focus groups, interviews, etc. to understand and define their position in the nonprofit sphere
- Research, develop, and create marketing collateral through best practices
- Draft samples and potential materials for effective marketing
- Ensure all task are submitted by the deadline(s)
Requirements: Volunteers can work remotely (depending upon the role) and will receive support from L.A. Works Pro Bono Coordinator.
- Experience in philanthropy and non-profits a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient in writing, communications or relevant field a plus
We'll work with your schedule.
10931 Yarmouth AVeLos Angeles, CA 91335
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- The time commitment is flexible, minimum 3 hours each week (more if available), remote volunteer role, volunteers may need to be mindful of deadlines.
- Volunteers must be age 55+ to sign up so to this link.