7 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: Badger Hospice
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
The volunteer provides patient care and support services according to his/her experience and training and in compliance with hospice policies.
- Mature individual, supportive of the hospice concept.
- Is willing to serve others in volunteer capacity.
- Previous volunteer experience may be helpful.
- Ability to work within and interdisciplinary team.
- Licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state law and maintained in good working order.
About Badger Hospice
125 North Executive Drive, Ste. 100, Brookfield, WI 53005, US
Badger Hospice is committed to our Mission to maintain the dignity, goals and wishes of our Patients in the final phase of life, advanced illness. Our goal is to offer the optimal level of support and services needed to meet the physical, medical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of our Patients. We believe that life is precious from beginning to the natural end. Our commitment is to offer simple acts of care in an exceptional manner to our Patients and their Families.
The Vision of Badger Hospice is to provide End of Life Care which maintains the dignity of the Individual who is facing the final stage of life and advanced illness. We recognize that each individual has the right to determine their own goals of care during the final stages of their illness and we focus on support, comfort, education and quality of life.
Badger Hospice exists to promote End of Life Care that maintains that each Patient’s journey is unique to how they lived. Our commitment is simply to meet our Patients’ where they are at in their End of Life journey, wherever that may be. Our goal is to provide support and care that allows our Patients to live as comfortably as possible throughout their journey. Badger Hospice exists to serve our Patients’ and the individuals that are most important to them.
- Badger Hospice provides a holistic, patient centered approach
- Experienced and competent interdisciplinary care team
- Patient and family centered plan of care which respects the patient and family goals of care
- Care focuses on dignity and comfort which focuses on the well-being and fulfillment of one’s life journey.
125 North Executive Drive, Ste. 100BrookfieldBrookfield, WI 53008
June 16, 2022
- Elder care
- Massage Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Hospice Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We are looking for volunteers to offer ongoing scheduled visits as often as they like, anywhere from multiple times per week to once a month. We can work around your schedule.