Greeter at BBD Mobile Drives in Newark, DE, area!!
1 person is interested
Purpose: You are the friendly face greeting donors at the registration table area, helping them feel welcomed and comfortable. You direct donors to the registration table, help return tablets from donors in the waiting area to the registration table, talk with the donors as they are waiting in the registration area to help calm their fears, answer questions, and take their mind off any fears they might have. You are helping the donor relax and feel good about being at the blood drive. You can help direct donors to the correct places as needed. You are the happy greeter that is getting everyone into a positive headspace at the beginning of their donation time.
- Qualifications: Friendly, perceptive of people’s desire or unwillingness to talk before donating, willing to learn information to be able to answer questions
- Time Commitment: Mobile units operate 7 days a week, with varying shift schedules
- The schedule is preset, so you will know what dates/times are available for sign up
For more information, please visit : https://www.delmarvablood.org/get-involved/volunteer/ OR contact Angela Williamson at awilliamson.bbd.org
About BLOOD BANK OF DELMARVA INC
100 HYGEIA DR, NEWARK, DE 19713, US
Blood Bank of Delmarva’s mission is to serve our community by meeting the needs of patients, hospitals, and members for safe, high quality blood products and related services.
Blood Bank of Delmarva is a non-profit community service organization that provides blood and blood products to 19 hospitals on the Delmarva Peninsula. More than 79,000 blood donations are needed in this area each year for about 20,000 patients across the Delmarva Peninsula.
Blood Bank of Delmarva is a member of America’s Blood Centers.
We'll work with your schedule.
100 Hygeia DriveNewark, DE 19713
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time Commitment: Mobile units operate 7 days a week, with varying shift schedules The schedule is preset, so you will know what dates/times are available for sign up