Jazz Brunch Fundraiser- Volunteer Check In - AM
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
About: Venice Community Housing is hosting their 27th annual fundraiser, Jazz Champagne Brunch, a brunch buffet with live jazz on September 15th. To make this fundraiser better than ever, we need your help at the event! Please contact Alie Kadlac at (310) 573-8406 or email@example.com with questions.
Primary Responsibility: Staffing the Volunteer Check-in Table
- Check in volunteers ensuring they sign in and out
- Distribute name tag, lanyard and T-Shirt to each volunteer
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable, responsible, and polite
Support: Training for this position will be provided day of event
Age Requirement: 15+
Dress Code: T-Shirt will be provided (or you may wear you own white shirt)and black bottoms (pants, skirt, or shorts, jeans ok).
Brunch will be provided!
For more information, please visit www.vchcorp.org/jazz/jazz-volunteer/
Tabor Courts345 4th Ave.Venice, CA 90291
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14