Green Thumbs: Beautify the Nursery Grounds!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
Keep the outdoor play spaces and grounds beautiful for children at the Nursery!
The Nursery is a respite overnight childcare program for up to 20 children (ages 0-6). Help us maintain safe, welcoming outdoor play spaces for the children to enjoy during their stay. Volunteer groups are needed on a 1-time or monthly basis to complete landscaping and grounds projects.
Projects may include:
- Weeding flower beds and boulevard areas
- Trimming shrubs and trees
- Cutting and trimming lawn areas (adult volunteers)
- Cutting back tall grasses
- Trash pickup along the sidewalk
We'll work with your schedule.
4544 4th Ave SMinneapolis, MN 55419
- Child Welfare
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 2 hours (gardening). Double your impact! Bring a larger group and add a Creative Snack shift to your project: www.crisisnursery.org/volunteer/creative-snack-for-kids/.
- Youth groups (ages 14-17) should have at least one adult chaperone as part of their group.