MDA Tucson Muscle Walk 2019
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
Muscle Walk is an event that inspires and strengthens families and our community.
- MDA Muscle Walk events empower individuals in hometowns across America to raise critical awareness and funds for muscle-debilitating diseases that severely weaken muscle strength and mobility.
- Each day, everyday freedoms like walking, hugging, playing and even breathing are taken away from kids and adults in our community with muscular dystrophy, ALS and related muscle-debilitating diseases.
- Every event includes a 3K to 5K victory* lap (1.86 to 3.1 miles) designed for participants of all ages and abilities, including a wheelchair and equipment-friendly course.
- This is more than a walk. MDA Muscle Walk is a life-changing experience that unites families, friends, neighbors and local businesses to forge powerful connections, celebrate the strength of MDA families and transform hope into answers.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Sat Sep 28, 2019
07:00 AM - 01:00 PM
900 S Randolph WayTucson, AZ 85716
- Event Management
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- 6 hours
- Event Set Up: Preparing the walk route, water station, may man a booth, help with registration, incentive table assistance. Event Work and Take Down: Taking down walk route, food serving, cheering on walkers as they cross the finish line.