Graphic Designer - Economic Resilience Initiative
3 people are interested
The volunteer will update the Economic Resilience Initiative's PowerPoint and other program material to have a consistent, modern look.
- Update visuals of PowerPoint presentations.
- Ensure diverse representation in presentation graphics/images.
- Provide feedback on other possible updates.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Teaching graphic design experience.
APPLY NOW! Please send a sample of your work, and a letter of interest including your experience, if any, with integrating DEI principles into your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All YWCA ongoing volunteers/interns must complete all the following steps before starting:
- Apply for the volunteer position
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Submit two character references
- Attend a YWCA Volunteer Orientation within 30 days of the volunteer's first day.
All YWCA volunteers under age 16 are required to have a parent or guardian volunteer with them.
To complete court-ordered community service hours with YWCA, you must contact Volunteer Services and be cleared before you begin your volunteer hours. Contact us at 206.461.3214 or email@example.com.
About YWCA of Seattle-King County-Snohomish County
1118 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, US
Our mission is to advance the quality of life for women of all ages, races and faiths, and their families. In support of this mission, the YWCA provides services to meet critical needs, promote self-sufficiency, reduce violence, eliminate racism and achieve equal opportunities for all people.
We believe that, working together, we can create a community where:
- All women and families have a safe, stable place to live.
- All adults have the opportunity to earn a livable wage and achieve self-sufficiency.
- All children and youth can develop the skills they need to succeed in life.
- All people can live in dignity - free from violence, racism and discrimination.
We'll work with your schedule.
9720 Eighth Ave SWYWCA Greenbridge Learning CenterSeattle, WA 98106
- Teaching / Instruction
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- Must be at least 18
- Up to 15 hours a week. Remote/Work from Home available