Graphic Designer - Economic Resilience Initiative
2 people are interested
The volunteer will update the Economic Resilience Initiative's PowerPoint and other program material to have a consistent, modern look.
- Update visuals of PowerPoint presentations.
- Ensure diverse representation in presentation graphics/images.
- Provide feedback on other possible updates.
- Demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Teaching graphic design experience.
APPLY NOW! Please send a sample of your work, and a letter of interest including your experience, if any, with integrating DEI principles into your work to email@example.com.
All YWCA ongoing volunteers/interns must complete all the following steps before starting:
- Apply for the volunteer position
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Submit two character references
- Attend a YWCA Volunteer Orientation within 30 days of the volunteer's first day.
All YWCA volunteers under age 16 are required to have a parent or guardian volunteer with them.
To complete court-ordered community service hours with YWCA, you must contact Volunteer Services and be cleared before you begin your volunteer hours. Contact us at 206.461.3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll work with your schedule.
9720 Eighth Ave SWYWCA Greenbridge Learning CenterSeattle, WA 98106
- Teaching / Instruction
- Graphic Design / Print
- Graphic Design
- Must be at least 18
- Up to 15 hours a week. Remote/Work from Home available