Office Assistant Volunteer - Facilities Department
3 people are interested
YWCA's Facilities Department is looking for a an Office Assistant Volunteer. The volunteer will keep all data organized, support staff with projects, and help the department stay on track and meet it's goals.
- Data entry
- Filing, copying, and maintaining organized records
- Assist with general administrative support
- Computer literacy is a must
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Reliable and independent
- Can do attitude and ability to take the initiative
- Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have availability Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays from 9AM-3PM. Tuesdays and Wednesdays preferred.
- Requesting a commitment of up to 12 hours a week for a minimum of three to six months.
All YWCA ongoing volunteers/interns must complete all the following steps before starting:
- Apply for the volunteer position
- Complete all necessary paperwork
- Submit two character references
- Attend a YWCA Volunteer Orientation within 30 days of the volunteer's first day.
All YWCA volunteers under age 16 are required to have a parent or guardian volunteer with them.
To complete court-ordered community service hours with YWCA, you must contact Volunteer Services and be cleared before you begin your volunteer hours. Contact us at 206.461.3214 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About YWCA of Seattle-King County-Snohomish County
1118 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101, US
Our mission is to advance the quality of life for women of all ages, races and faiths, and their families. In support of this mission, the YWCA provides services to meet critical needs, promote self-sufficiency, reduce violence, eliminate racism and achieve equal opportunities for all people.
We believe that, working together, we can create a community where:
- All women and families have a safe, stable place to live.
- All adults have the opportunity to earn a livable wage and achieve self-sufficiency.
- All children and youth can develop the skills they need to succeed in life.
- All people can live in dignity - free from violence, racism and discrimination.
We'll work with your schedule.
1118 5th AveYWCA SenecaSeattle, WA 98101
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Must be at least 18
- Must have availability Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays from 9AM-3PM. Tuesdays and Wednesdays preferred. Requesting a commitment of up to 12 hours a week for a minimum of three to six months.