Hospice Volunteers Needed in Liberty!
1 person is interested
Hospice volunteers make a huge difference in someone's life by simply being present. They provide support and companionship to patients and families in their homes and long-term care facilities.
- Offer caregivers a short break and spend time with a patient
- Visit and reminisce with a patient in a long-term care facility
- Share your well-behaved 4 legged friend with our patients
- Interview patients and create a Life Journal, a book of a patient’s history
- Veteran volunteers can offer companionship to a fellow Vet
- Join our team of spirited volunteers who provide activities at various facilities
No nursing skills needed or personal care duties performed by volunteers. Hospice volunteering can be a meaningful and life-changing opportunity for anyone, even teens.
If you would like to join us for training on Saturday, August 10th, please call Kathy at 816-389-5426. We are also able to schedule individual training should this date not work for you.
About Crossroads Hospice
14310 E 42nd St South, Unit 600, Market Place Shopping Ctr, Independence, MO 64055, US
Crossroads Hospice is committed to being at the forefront of the hospice care industry, to continually shape the way palliative care is viewed and administered so that everyone can expect more from us.
Expect More From Us. We Do. Why not? That's a question we ask ourselves every day. In fact it is the question responsible for our beginning and has made us what we are today. Because "why not?" helps us find new and better ways to deliver hospice care to patients, families, caregivers, and health care professionals alike. It helps us connect with our communities, share our knowledge, be accessible 24/7, innovate, lead, and raise the bar. In fact "why not?" has helped us create a hospice experience we believe is second to none...and are confident you'll agree.
We'll work with your schedule.
all around LibertyLiberty, MO 64068
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 45 minutes to 2 hours a week.
- A compassionate and caring heart. We will teach you the rest.