Youth Preparedness Trainer
* Conduct The Pillowcase Project presentations given to youth in schools and community settings
* Assist with community outreach to schedule presentations at sites within specific communities
* Assist in reaching key groups within the chapter, such as support to military families, as risk youth, etc.
* Work as a team with the Team Lead and other volunteers and employees to build The Pillowcase Project in the chapter
* Ensure all reporting data for each presentation given is collected and given to chapter staff in a timely manner
* Other duties as agreed on between the presenter and the Team Lead
1293 Windham ParkwayRomeoville, IL 60446
- Teaching / Instruction
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a month. Flexible day time schedule with some nights and weekend possibilities.