Youth Disaster Preparedness Trainer
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Illinois Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
* Assist with community outreach to schedule presentations at sites within specific communities
* Assist in reaching key groups within the chapter, such as support to military families, as risk youth, etc.
* Work as a team with the Team Lead and other volunteers and employees to build The Pillowcase Project in the chapter
* Conduct Prepare with Pedro and the Pillowcase Project presentations given to youth in schools and community settings teaching disaster preparedness
* Ensure all reporting data for each presentation given is collected and given to chapter staff in a timely manner
* Other duties as agreed on between the presenter and the Team Lead
About American Red Cross - Illinois Region
Illinois Region, Illinois Region, Chicago, IL 60612, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Rockford, IL 61103
August 4, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 hours a month. Flexible day time schedule with some nights and weekend possibilities.