Senior Kit Packer Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays (except on Holidays)
9 people are interested
- Volunteers pack food on an assembly line into boxes making them ready for distribution.
- Minimum age requirement is 12 years of age or older.
- Attire: Closed toed shoes, layered casual clothing. Anyone wearing flip flops or other inappropriate shoes will not be able to participate.
- All participants must be able to walk, bend and lift boxes of product weighing up to 35 lbs. without assistance.
- Check in with the volunteer coordinator, Christina Forino, in the lobby of the 4156 building asking for the Volunteer Department.
For Mondays http://cerv.is/m?0303gfkfLZu
For Tuesdays http://cerv.is/m?0303gWmA5cd
For Thursdays http://cerv.is/m?0303gm2GxCT
About Food Share
4156 Southbank Road, Oxnard, CA 93036, US
FOOD Share is dedicated to feeding, nourishing and educating the hungry inVenturaCounty, informing the community about the reasons for hunger, and advocating for a reduction of the root causes of hunger.
FOOD Share innovatively and efficiently gathers and distributes food, serving those in need through a network of charitable agencies. Our dedicated volunteers and staff fight hunger with compassion and commitment to ensure that people have ready access to nutritious food. FOOD Share responds to community emergencies quickly and effectively.
We'll work with your schedule.
4156 Southbank RoadOxnard, CA 93036
- Must be at least 12
- 2 hours
- Minimum age requirement is 12 years of age or older. Attire: Closed toed shoes, layered casual clothing. Anyone wearing flip flops or other inappropriate shoes will not be able to participate.