1) Promotes Zion and solicits help from local businesses, private foundation, churches and individuals, etc. Develops a list of prospective donors, sponsors and establish relationship with local Medias such as, newspaper, radio and TV stations etc.
May delegate or assign specific tasks to a public relation, director of media, church relation etc.
2) Visit local churches, businesses and other nonprofit to introduce Zion's programs and mission national and abroad and recruit volunteer, sponsors and donors also offer opportunity of partnerships.
3) Provide Tax deductible receipt to donors, sign partnership contracts with new businesses, churches and other local nonprofits.
4) Submit a Weekly after Action Review (WAAR) reports of activities to Zion’s headquarter.
5) May solicit new organization membership.
6) May explain community services available and organize fundraising activities, such as (Gala, banquet, Car wash, yard sell, solicit special collect from partner churches or members, etc. .
OUR MISSION:(in USA) Provide vital social services to Low and Non Income people, regardless of their religion, social or economic background and to improve lives of individuals, families and the community. Our Mission (International) Is To evangelize, support the needy children and to improve the conditions of life of the most underprivileged around the World in the domain of health, education, nutrition and agriculture.
Zion undertakes the duty of working with the community at large throught Churches and organizations in promoting unity, helping each person become an Agent of transformation, developing in each one the same solidarity and responibility in the World.