Social Media Developer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
HISTORY: Townspeople is a San Diego based nonprofit organization that develops and manages supportive housing, as well as coordinating supportive services for low-income individuals or families specifically those living with HIV/AIDS.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Integrate social-media activity streams into our website from various social-web platforms.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and implement social media interactions as a service platform.
- Integrate RSS feeds for communicating rental vacancies & volunteer recruitment
- Design a strategy on how we can increase awareness and donations via online presence.
We'll work with your schedule.
4080 Centre StSan Diego, CA 92103
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- IT Strategy
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21