- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
5 people are interested
HISTORY: Townspeople is a San Diego based nonprofit organization that develops and manages supportive housing, as well as coordinating supportive services for low-income individuals or families specifically those living with HIV/AIDS.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: responsible for performing tasks related to the daily service activities of the agency’s
Information Referral Program and Administration.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Attend to the needs of all clients, visitors, and volunteers in a courteous and professional manner.
2. Responsible for all program and administrative data entry, both manual and electronic.
3. Complete the office forms used in the maintenance of landlord and roommate listings, and other
Information and Referral activities. Enter/change landlord and roommate information in the appropriate computer database as required.
4. Treat all client, landlord, and roommate information in a confidential manner.
5. Regularly update unit availability on the bi-weekly affordable housing list, and deactivate old unit
listings as necessary.
6. Contact landlords/roommates every 2 weeks for new listings.
7. Call shelters and group homes to determine daily bed availability and post information for clients.
8. Fax/mail, email bi-weekly list to more than 100 clients/agencies every two weeks.
9. Develop prospect lists and mailings to identify new landlords/roommates for future affordable housing listings.
10. Requirements: Strong database entry and analysis skills. Experienced in MS Office, Word, Excel, Access and Outlook.
We'll work with your schedule.
4080 Centre StreetSan Diego, CA 92103
- Office Reception
- Public Relations
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Database Administration
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21