Social Media Whiz? Morven Museum & Garden is looking for you!
11 people are interested
Morven Museum & Garden seeks a self-motivated individual to assist with all aspects of social media and marketing. A qualified candidate will possess an ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities, along with a professional attitude and demeanor.
The Marketing and Social Media Intern plays an integral role and will be responsible for the following:
- Working alongside Morven Staff to update and maintain the museum's online presence. Responsibilities include creating, scheduling, and posting Social Media Posts:
- Twitter: 3 - 4 posts per week
- Instagram: 4 - 5 posts per week
- Facebook: 1 -2 posts per day
- E-Newsletters - creation, editing, and scheduling of weekly e-blasts
- Event Listings - Post and update program information to local calendars and websites for additional advertising
- Assist with programs - Preparing print materials, setting up, breaking down, and occasionally working events
- Print Ads - Distributing marketing materials in and around Princeton
- Additional Responsibilities - includes but not limited to:
- Clerical work
- Marketing experience a plus
- Must have experience and knowledge with social media websites
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Ability to multitask
- Solid Computer skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Adobe)
About HISTORIC MORVEN INC
55 STOCKTON ST, PRINCETON, NJ 08540, US
To preserve the National Historic Landmark known as Morven by operating it as a museum and public garden that educates diverse audiences and showcases its rich history and the cultural heritage of New Jersey.
A National Historic Landmark, Morven Museum & Garden is situated on five pristine acres in the heart of Princeton, New Jersey. The mansion was home to not only one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence, Richard Stockton, and his descendants, enslaved peoples, and workers, but also Robert Wood "General" Johnson II., and five former New Jersey Governors families, staffs, and important visitors. Morven Museum & Garden showcases the rich cultural heritage of New Jersey through regular exhibitions, educational programs and special events.
55 Stockton StreetPrincetonPrinceton, NJ 08540
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Part- time, 15-20 hours a week
- assist with set up/take down for events and programs occasionally