Ladies Exam Room Chaperone
5 people are interested
Chaperone: A current or former health professional whose role is to independently observe the examination/procedure undertaken by the provider to assure the patient of the professional nature of the encounter as well as provide objective information if necessary.
A Chaperone is:
- Sensitive to the patient's confidentiality
- Prepared to reassure the patient.
- Familiar with the procedures involved in the relevant examination.
Prepared to raise concerns about a provider if misconduct occurs
- Role of the Chaperone: The chaperone must understand that they are responsible for observing the appropriateness of both the provider and patient behavior and actions. Chaperones should discretely minimize attention to themselves by incorporating professional dignity and respect.
If you are a female with a heart to serve our female Veteran population and you have experience in a clinical setting, please contact us for more information about becoming a volunteer exam room chaperone.
We'll work with your schedule.
13800 Veterans WayOrlando, FL 32827
- Physician Assistant
- Patient Care
- Veteran Care
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours or more a week
- Must go through volunteer application process, background check, TB test and attend orientation as well as service orientation