Probono Fundraising Coordinator
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
We are currently seeking a Development Coordinator volunteer to manage community, partnership, promotional, and fundraising capacities. This is a volunteer position designed for an individual looking to give back, create impact, and gain valuable experience with a growing organization. The ideal candidate will live in the central/north NJ area and be willing to donate their time for approximately 10-15 hours a week .
A successful candidate will have strong organizational skills and be detail oriented. Responsibilities include sourcing and meeting with potential supporters, planning outreach and fundraising events, scout and book locations, food, volunteers, identify and cultivate sponsors, and any other necessary tasks to successfully host events.
The Development Coordinator will work directly with the two Co-Directors to execute growth and increase impact.About the Organization
Archangel Raphael’s Mission (ARM) is a federally recognized 501(c)(3) charity whose mission is to bring health and hygiene services to individuals who do not have access regularly to these services. Mobility means a lot to us, both in the sense of someones lifetime mobility (their capacity to change their lot in life) and the need to make these services extremely mobile and accessible. At ARM, we value dignity, health, and mobility.
Currently, we run several haircut programs, dinner programs, and are launching the first Mobile Unit to provide health and human services to those in need at the time they need. The Mobile Assistance Unit (MAU) is a trailer designed to house several human services functionalities including: health screenings, social work consults, hygiene and clothing resources, and more. The MAU is our first major investment in impacting those in need at scale, as such you will be playing a vital role in ensuring that the MAU, and future human services continue to be successful and impactful.Event Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Source through various means (personal connections, corporations, LinkedIn outreach, festival interation, etc.) donors and potential sponsors of the Mission
- Maintain relationships with sponsors, donors, supporters, volunteers, and venues.
- Tailor each event to the needs and interest of the target audience.
- Plan events related to various strategic goals set by co-directors
- Delegate event planning tasks to other team members where necessary.
- Source new donors, sponsors, and partners to help achieve the goals of the organization
- Collect financial and in-kind support in a timely manner and keeping a record of donations and providing gift receipts and invoices to recognize contributions.
- Manage and oversee events on the day of including registration, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff and volunteers, organizing vendors, and managing take-down.
- Create marketing collateral necessary to promote events and educate the audience of the mission and its efforts.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to event execution.
- Promote opportunities on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- Previous event planning experience.
- Team management experience.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to present event ideas and plans to client and vendors.
We'll work with your schedule.
Easton AveNew Brunswick, NJ 08901
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Professional Development
- Event Planning / Management
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- People 55+
- Approx 10-15 hours a week