QuickBooks Basics Instructor
2 people are interested
We are looking for a volunteer QuickBooks Basics Instructor for our weekend classes (3 hours/week). People with extensive knowledge with QuickBooks Pro Advisor and Book-Keeping shall only apply. We are looking for someone who has experience in adult teaching and believe in Women Empowerment.
Class will be held ONLY on Saturday from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Course Duration: 8 weeks.
- Demonstrated experience in managing a classroom of 8-10 adult immigrants,
- Effectiveness and patience in guiding classroom activities, keeping discussions on task and thinking quickly/creatively in the face of unexpected questions or comments,
- Ability to adapt to various learning styles and respect for individual differences of students in the classroom,
- Excellent time management and organizational skills,
- Timeliness and dependability in attendance throughout the program, including all teacher training sessions prior to program start and post-program reporting requirements.
- Conduct Bi-weekly tests as well.
About Project New Yorker
164-13 Hillside Avenue, Jamaica, Queens, NY 11432, US
Project New Yorker's mission is to improve the livelihood of vulnerable and under-resourced immigrant women and youth by providing digital skills training and resources required to achieve economic self-sufficiency.
Project New Yorker is a small emerging not-for-profit organization founded in 2017 in Jamaica, Queens. Our goal is to support, educate and empower under-resourced immigrants who are also survivors of domestic violence and help them to be financial stable through skills development training.
164-13 Hillside AvenueJamaicaQueens, NY 11432
- Teaching / Instruction
- Financial Literacy
- Sales Process
- Microsoft Office Suite
- 8 weeks commitment required for 3 hours/week.