Volunteer for Society of Wine Educators' Annual Conference!
3 people are interested
The Society of Wine Educators is currently recruiting volunteers for the 43rd Annual Conference in Washington, DC. During the conference, volunteers will be tasked with pouring wine, setting up, cleaning up, and distributing materials between each seminar. This is a great opportunity for students and people interested in learning more about the wine and spirits industries. Volunteer requirements include:
- Must be able to continually lift and move up to 25lbs of materials. (You will be responsible for carrying cases of wine throughout the day.)
- Must commit to volunteering for the full conference (August 14th - 16th).
- Must arrive early and stay late every day (approximately 8:00am- 6:30pm).
- Must secure his/her transportation to and from the Mayflower Hotel.
- Must be willing to complete a range of tasks including: moving cases of wine, pouring wine, setting up and cleaning rooms quickly, and assisting with other conference duties.
Contact Marisa: email@example.com
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
1127 Connecticut Ave NWWashington, DC 20036
- Food & Beverage Services
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Must commit to full 3-day event.