Play Music For Patients!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Music volunteers provide the gift of music to hospice patients in private homes or nursing and assisted living facilities. Volunteers provide music companionship to people who may no longer be able to play music themselves. Volunteers can either play for a specific patient/family or for a group of residents at a facility.
Instruments can include:
- Guitar (acoustic preferred)
- Woodwind & brass instruments
- All other instruments appropriate for small spaces (please inquire)
Groups and bands are welcome!
ALL volunteers must:
- complete a volunteer application & training
- pass a background check, TB test & fingerprinting
- have a valid driver's license
- be 16 years of age or older
If you are interested, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Sarah Cooley.
We'll work with your schedule.
8241 S Walker AveSte 204Oklahoma City, OK 73139
- Music Arts
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Music Therapy
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Time is based on volunteers availability.