Gift Shop Volunteers Needed
3 people are interested
Purpose: To extend retail service to all customers of Aultman Hospital. All retail profit is committed to current Women's Board projects.
Primary - Sales
- Assist customers in merchandise help and selection
- Complete sales transaction on the Point of Sale System (cash register)
Secondary (If time allows) - Merchandising
- Maintain the Shoppes and merchandise
- Unpack and price merchandise as needed
- Help create and maintain displays
- Fold and organize merchandise
- Light cleaning (dusting and vacuuming)
Skills Preferred: Retail experience helpful. Minimal computer skills. Willing to learn. This job entails onsiderable standing.
- 08:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Aultman Hospital
2600 6th St. SW, Canton, OH 44710, US
Leading our community to improved health! Values •Recognize and respect the unique talents of every Aultman team member •Exceed patient, enrollee and student expectations •Success through teamwork •Promote a highly reliable organization •Educate our community •Cost-effective management of resources •Trust, integrity and compassion in all relationships
Aultman Health Foundation will be the leading health system in designing products and services for the communities we serve.
- Delivering the highest quality.
- Achieving service excellence.
- Offering a competitive price.
- Innovating toward disease prevention and wellness.
We'll work with your schedule.
This opportunity has 2 shifts
2600 6th St. SWCanton, OH 44710
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training