Boutique Admin Volunteer
4 people are interested
Our Boutique Manager is currently looking for Admin Volunteers to help stay on top of email responses, data entry and thank-yous! The ideal person would be able to come in weekly and be comfortable learning their way around a database. It is essential for our program to be able to sustain a positive relationship with clothing donors, promote the needs of our clients and keep our program going and growing. If you love admin work and the idea of women helping women, then this is the volunteer opportunity for you! I'd love to have you on our team!
To express interest, email email@example.com with a brief paragraph about who you are and why you'd like to be involved. Thank you so much!
This position provides very good business experience working in the retail side of a nonprofit organization including data entry, logistics support, customer service and working with a diverse workforce of volunteers.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets
- Donor Thank-yous
- Email communication
- Assist with marketing materials, website and social media maintenance
- Monitor and order supplies
- Event Support and more!
- Work is performed in an office with clothing boutique flare
- Hand-eye coordination and fine-manipulation skills are necessary to operate computers and various types of office machinery
- Sitting, standing, bending and lifting up to 20 pounds
- Listening and communicating in person, by phone and via email
- Demonstrated work ethic with consistent attendance and punctuality
- Ability to listen and communicate verbally to volunteers, staff, and the public in a professional manner
- The ability to learn new systems quickly. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word (Google Docs), Excel (Google Sheets). Other applications which we provide entry level training are: Donor Perfect.
- Strong problem-solving skills and organizing skills a plus!
- Ability to plan, organize and carry out multiple work tasks.
We are extremely flexible, Monday - Thursday schedule. Ideally at least 1 day a week.
Training and orientation is provided.
We'll work with your schedule.
1118 5th AvenueSeattle, WA 98101
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16