Evening Volunteers Needed - A Night of Courageous Hearts
14 people are interested
A Night of Courageous Hearts is a wonderful event where funds are raised for the Kenley Jansen Foundation. Guests will enjoy an exclusive cocktail reception, delicious cuisine, and live & silent auctions throughout the event.
Proceeds from the event will subsidize Kenley Jansen’s Lockers, the signature community outreach program of the Kenley Jansen Foundation. Kenley’s Locker provides patients & family members access to electronics during hospital visits, a portal for communication and a diversion during treatment and recovery.
Specific roles and responsibilities will be assigned the evening of the event but may include the following:
- Silent Auction (Monitor/Safeguard and Consolidation)
- Live Auction (Bid Spotters, Scribes and Runners)
- Fund-a-Need (Paddle Spotters and Scribes)
- Auction Check-out
Please remember that you are here to help our staff put on a successful event. There will be absolutely no consumption of alcohol during your volunteer shift. We ask that you not take photos or ask the celebrities for autographs. We also will have a list of Volunteer Protocol requirements that you will be asked to read, agree with, and sign when you check in at the event. Dress is business casual attire, with all pieces of clothing being appropriate lengths and cuts. We also ask that all volunteers wear comfortable shoes, as you will be on your feet the entire event.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
800 W Olympic Blvd.The Conga RoomLos Angeles, CA 90015
- Event Management
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Must be at least 21
- Volunteers will need to report at 5:00 p.m. for the event overview and assignment of roles/responsibilities for the event. Volunteers would need to be available until 10:00 p.m. We are also looking for volunteers to help with set-up at 10:30 a.m.
- All volunteers are required to read, accept and sign our Client Protocol document prior to their shift. All of this information is shared via e-mail prior to the event. Please contact us ASAP if you are interested in volunteering for this event.