TEDxSeattle Senior Partnerships Lead
4 people are interested
Are you a hungry salesperson and self-starter looking to make a change in the world and your community? We're looking for a Senior Partnerships Lead to help us land new sponsorship deals.
TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. Our event is called TEDxSeattle , where x = independently organized TED event.
TEDxSeattle is one of the first and longest running TEDx events in the world. Now we are proud to say it is one of the largest as well. What started in 2010 as a single-day event called TEDxRainier with an audience of 600 people has evolved into TEDxSeattle with an audience that now fills McCaw Hall’s 2,800 seat auditorium.
The TEDxSeattle organization and annual event is a 100% volunteer-run and self-supporting nonprofit and we are currently looking for a Senior Partnerships Lead to join our team!
You are responsible for helping us get a foot in the door with large corporate sponsors and closing deals. Since TEDxSeattle is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization, the only way for us to host a successful 3,000 person event every year is by lining up great Partners/Sponsors. You would be instrumental in making this happen. We accept both In-kind donations and cash donations. These donations range in size from a few hundred dollars of food & beverages up to $100k cash sponsorships.
Why participate? Gain the satisfaction of being a critical part of a large, influential event tied to a global brand. Open doors with the Seattle business community of thinkers and doers. Get a powerful resume builder. Serve as an integral part of a supportive, passion-driven volunteer-run community. Be involved with an organization offering a long track record of game-changing events and building community.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Pipeline Generation & Business Development
- Building new partnership relationships and maintaining a healthy relationship with those partners.
- Negotiating contracts with partners
- Navigate complex buying cycles to ultimately close large deals
- The ideal candidate for this role will already have an existing network of strong relationships at Seattle companies that we can tap into.
- 5+ years of B2B Sales Experience closing deals
- 2+ years of experience self-sourcing pipeline
- Expertise navigating complex buying situations
- Contract Negotiation Skills
- 4-8 hours/week
We'll work with your schedule.
Seattle areaSeattle, WA 98104
- Sales Marketing
- Sales Process
- Business Development & Sales Management
- 4-8 hours/week