Accounting Office Internship
DONATE TO THIS
9 people are interested
As an Accounting Intern, you will learn and develop fundamental accounting office skills and functions in a dynamic and supportive professional environment. This position will primarily support Accounts Payable in the Accounting Department of Full Life Administrative Office.
- Assist with data entry in accounting software (MIP) and Excel.
- Prepare and send bills, checks, and/or statements, and process billing through web and paper-based systems.
- Review, code, and process invoices for payout, and resolve any invoice discrepancies.
- Organize filing systems, and uphold accurate and thorough vendor records.
- Maintain professional and cooperative relationship with co-workers and others by communicating information, responding to requests, and participating in team problem-solving.
- Experience or interest in accounting and administrative office functions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organization and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and problem analysis skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; basic experience with Excel.
We'll work with your schedule.
800 Jefferson Street, Suite 620Seattle, WA 98104
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Consistent shift(s) for 9 hours / week for at least 3 months during any weekday, Mondays – Fridays. Availability between 1:00 – 5:00pm strongly preferred. Exact times negotiable.
- Email Volunteer Program Supervisor, Jessica (email@example.com) to inquire about scheduling availability and receive a new Volunteer Application.