Karaoke With Seniors and Individuals With Disabilities
3 people are interested
Provide karaoke equipment and sing with clients attending Adult Day Care. Clients are seniors and individuals with disabilities. For more information on CDM please visit www.cdmcaregiving.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CDM Services, ElderFriends Program
2409 Broadway St., Vancouver, WA 98663, US
ElderFriends is rooted in life's simple pleasures, like close friends, laughter and good food in pleasant surroundings. ElderFriends is a volunteer-based program that provides companionship, outreach, and advocacy services to isolated older adults in the Vancouver, WA area. By facilitating regular friendly visits, we strive to meet the emotional needs of isolated older adults, helping them to remain independent, in their own homes, for as long as possible.
- Relieve isolation and loneliness among older adults
- Ensure that elders receive needed social and emotional support
- Improve knowledge and access to community resources and services for seniors
- Friendly Visiting: Our core activity is an on-going visitation program that matches trained volunteers with isolated elders for friendly visits 4 times monthly
- Volunteer Support: We provide volunteer training and ongoing education opportunities for our volunteers to ensure successful, long-term relationships
We'll work with your schedule.
2300 NE Andresen RdVancouverVancouver, WA 98661