Community Needs Assessment
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
We will be conducting a community needs assessment near Duncan Park, the Living Arts and Science Center, and Charles Young Center. We need people to help us go door to door and give the survey. The goal of this needs assessment is to gather a deeper understanding of the strengths and opportunities so that non-profits and organizations can better provide services. This is a great volunteer opportunity for people who are love talking to and meeting new people and are looking to get a few volunteer hours in! The procedure will go as follows:
- We will meet at a common area, such as Duncan Park
- There will be a brief 20-30 minute training
- Teams of 3-5 people will go down 3-4 streets to gather participant feedback to surveys
- Once you are done with the streets we have assigned you, you are free to go home!
Duncan ParkMartin Luther King St.Lexington, KY 40508
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 hours during the week of July 15th-19th. It may not take the full 2.5 hours depending on how many people actually end up being home.