Project Volunteer and Executive Assistant
2 people are interested
Rainforest Partnership, based in Austin, Texas, is an international nonprofit organization whose mission is to protect and regenerate tropical rainforests by working with the people of the forests to develop sustainable livelihoods that empower and respect both people and nature.
Tropical rainforests are the oldest and most complex land-based ecosystems on earth. By fostering collaborative partnerships directly with rainforest communities, and around the globe, we connect, create, and leverage innovative opportunities to protect the forest.
We are looking for an interested individual who will act as both project coordinator and executive assistant. They will work with the CEO on projects and day-to-day activities.
The coordinator will support the CEO on the following needs:
- Help track project expenditures and activities
- Provide information and assistance to the CEO in various activities (assisting the CEO, coordinating the CEO's schedule, managing correspondence, setting team meetings)
- Completing required paperwork and reporting associated with each project (e.g. monthly report, updates, project implementation summaries)
- Research and help develop indicators and a methodology for measuring project success
- Help monitor and ensure the completion of all tasks laid out in the project plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management skills or an aptitude for project management
- Proficiency in research, interpreting, and analyzing data
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Resourcefulness and creativity
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, online analytics, Google Adwords, Adobe software)
What you will get from this opportunity:
- An ability to work in a growing international NGO with a unique working model
- Experience and exposure in International Development
- The experience to work in a position of real responsibility
- An ability to own your designated work portfolio, learn hands-on projects management, time management, and collaborate with highly skilled staff and volunteers
- Work in a fun, high energy, positive, collaborative and diverse work environment
If this position interests you, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
We'll work with your schedule.
800 W 34th St.Suite 105Austin, TX 78705
- Habitat Restoration
- Environmental Policy
- Environmental Education
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Administrative Support
- Problem Solving
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Min. 10 hours a week