Board of Directors Volunteer
Molly-Dharma Run, Inc. Announces
Looking for MDR Board Members
We are currently accepting applications for volunteers to join our Molly-Dharma (motorcycle) Run Board of Directors!
We are looking for dedicated animal lovers who want the Molly-Dharma Run event to continue for another 13 years. We want individuals who are ready to step up now, attend meetings and be actively involved in the future of the MDR. Directors are expected to attend at least 9 of the 12 monthly board meetings and serve 2 years before being up for re-election.
Board experience with a non-profit is a major plus, thanks.If you, or someone you know, would like to volunteer and join our small non-profit (501(c)3) Board to promote small rescue organizations (by holding an annual motorcycle ride), please:
- Visit www.Molly-DharmaRun.org
- Call or email Ken at 303.871.8290 or email@example.com
- Ask Ken to send you our current 2019 MDR flyer and 2019 MDR brochure about our event
- Ask Ken to send you an application to join our Molly-Dharma Run Board as a volunteer
Molly-Dharma ... Pawing It Forward
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
6298 W. 26th Ave.EdgewaterEdgewater, CO 80214
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Network Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Animal Care / Handling
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Time commitment varies during the year. Normally, about 2 - 4 hours a week for about nine months, and then starting in March through June maybe 4 - 10 hours a week leading up to our event on the second Sunday in June.
- It depends. The Board will select the next shelter and oversee a group of volunteers as we prepare for our event ... advertising, pre-registration, day of registration, motorcycle ride tasks, after party etc.