Board of Directors Volunteer
Molly-Dharma Run, Inc. Announces
Looking for MDR Board Members
We are currently accepting applications for volunteers to join our Molly-Dharma (motorcycle) Run Board of Directors!
We are looking for dedicated animal lovers who want the Molly-Dharma Run event to continue for another 13 years. We want individuals who are ready to step up now, attend meetings and be actively involved in the future of the MDR. Directors are expected to attend at least 9 of the 12 monthly board meetings and serve 2 years before being up for re-election.
Board experience with a non-profit is a major plus, thanks.If you, or someone you know, would like to volunteer and join our small non-profit (501(c)3) Board to promote small rescue organizations (by holding an annual motorcycle ride), please:
- Visit www.Molly-DharmaRun.org
- Call or email Ken at 303.871.8290 or email@example.com
- Ask Ken to send you our current 2019 MDR flyer and 2019 MDR brochure about our event
- Ask Ken to send you an application to join our Molly-Dharma Run Board as a volunteer
Molly-Dharma ... Pawing It Forward
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About The Molly-Dharma (Motorcycle) Run for Colorado Animal Shelters
6387 Brooks dr, Arvada, CO 80004, US
To use the proceeds from the MDR to benefit and support a local animal shelter in need. We strive to provide as much publicity and assistance possible in order to support the shelters purpose of providing and maintaining the highest standards of animal care, including spaying & neutering with the ultimate goal of placing the animal in a loving, caring and permanent home.
The Molly- Dharma Run is an annual motorcycle event and 501c3 organization that raises money for deserving Colorado animal shelters.
Consisting of a beautiful foothills motorcycle ride culminating in a block party with food, beer, music, prizes and fun, the event raises funds through registration fees, donations and sponsorship.
Typically, we find about 300 motorcycles and up to 500 motorcyclists showing up on ride day to enjoy the festivities in the warm Colorado sunshine.
Now in it's 12th year, in the past we have raised tens of thousands of dollars that goes directly to the shelters to help homeless animals find forever homes.
But beyond that, we raise aware ness of the importance of spay, neuter and adoption, and we bring otherwise potentially obscure shelters to the attention of the biker community, and to the larger community through media, printed materials and word of mouth - all while having a great time doing it!
We'll work with your schedule.
6298 W. 26th Ave.EdgewaterEdgewater, CO 80214
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Network Administration
- Strategic Planning
- Animal Care / Handling
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Time commitment varies during the year. Normally, about 2 - 4 hours a week for about nine months, and then starting in March through June maybe 4 - 10 hours a week leading up to our event on the second Sunday in June.
- It depends. The Board will select the next shelter and oversee a group of volunteers as we prepare for our event ... advertising, pre-registration, day of registration, motorcycle ride tasks, after party etc.