Family Emergency Shelter Volunteer
3 people are interested
The Theriault Family Emergency Shelter Volunteer is reliable, encouraging and excited about making an impact in the lives of children. You will serve as a positive role model in the Parent & Me Program. Our volunteers will directly assist the staff with setting program up, cleaning up after program and supervising children.
- Support and encourage parents to engage with their child during program
- Take initiative and engage with children in an uplifting and encouraging manner
- Supervise children to make sure they are being safe and remaining in approved program zones
Dress Code: Comfortable, casual, as well as closed toe shoes. Please no tight fitting or revealing clothing.
We'll work with your schedule.
STANTON LOCATIONStanton, CA 90680
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- Family Therapy
- Child Care
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of one day per week (Mondays, Wednesdays and/or Thursdays) for 2 hours (10:45am-12:45pm) for a minimum of 6 months
- Must be comfortable engaging with children between the ages of 0-12 as well as adults. A pleasant manner, dependability, patience and a go-getter attitude! Must be 18+ years old and must have successfully cleared a Live Scan