Quality Assurance Volunteer-Ride Connection
1 person is interested
Ride Connection Mission:
Older adults and persons with disabilities will have the knowledge of and access to transportation for medical and non-medical needs to age in place at home and live a healthy, socially connected life.
General Description of Duties:
The Ride Connection Quality Assurance (QA) Volunteer will assist the Ride Connection staff in assessing our program outcomes by conducting annual surveys of our Ride Connection program participants. The goal of the surveys is to assess Ride Connection’s effectiveness at providing services, ensure we are providing excellent customer service and help measure our program outcomes.
- Become knowledgeable about transportation resources for older adults, persons with disabilities, and low-income families in the community
- Training/orientation and volunteer handbook
- Volunteer recognition
About Senior Connections, The Capital Area Agency on Aging
24 East Cary Street, 2nd. Floor, Richmond, VA 23219, US
Senior Connections is dedicated to helping older persons maintain their quality of life and independence as they age. We serve all seniors and place special emphasis on helping the frail and disadvantaged elderly who may be socially isolated and physically or economically at risk.
As an Area Agency on Aging, our goal is to serve as a primary resource in the community for seniors and caregivers who need assistance with planning for and making decisions later in life. Established in 1973, we are part of a nationwide network of Area Agencies on Aging that provide information, advocacy and direct services to seniors and their families.
We'll work with your schedule.
24 E. Cary StreetRichmond, VA 23219
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Customer Service
- Marketing Analytics
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 25 to 30 hours, flexible schedule, approximately 125 surveys
- Great sense of humor and the gift of gab Excellent communication and organizational skills Office experience preferred Attend hour-long training and Volunteer Orientation