Phone Bank Volunteers Needed
The Alzheimer’s Association is looking for volunteers to make phone calls to the individuals and organizations that help us carry out our vision of a world without Alzheimer’s. Timely communication with our supporters and those who we support is critical, and volunteers will play a major role in connecting with them via phone.
Examples of calls that volunteers will help make in this role:
- Reminding supporters of key dates and upcoming events
- Thanking constituents for a donation or participating in an event
- Thanking and recognizing stakeholders for their contributions
- Updating contact information
- Prospecting research for programmatic needs; providing information about our resources and services
- Contacting companies for in-kind donations for events
We will provide ample resources in the form of scripts/ speaking guidelines, contact lists and individual support from our staff to answer questions or troubleshoot any challenges. The role offers flexibility, and calls can be made remotely (your home/office) or in a nearby association office.
- Comfortable speaking on the phone
- Professional and courteous attitude
- Able to commit to 1-2 hours per week with flexibility (calls can be made between 10am-7:30pm)
- Basic knowledge of google documents and providing notes on phone call interactions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested or want more information, please contact Jeff Russell ( email@example.com, 415-463-8501) - We look forward to working with you!
We'll work with your schedule.
100 Pine Street, Suite 2150San Francisco, CA 94111
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+