Support Girl Entrepreneurs at Girl Scouts Fall Rally
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Girl Scouts Fall Rally helps girls get excited and prepared for the Fall Product Program and for the new Girl Scout year. Girls will visit activity stations that give them a snapshot of all of the unique opportunities and programs Girl Scouts offers. When they participate in Fall sales and cookie sales, their troop will decide to use the money they earn to go to STEM, Outdoor, and Life Skills events. During this 4 hour event, Girls will visit a variety of 10-15 min self-paced stations on the following subjects: Fall Product, Goal Setting, Money Management, People Skills, Decision Making, Business Ethics, Marketing, Swaps, Outdoor, STEM, and Life Skills.
We are seeking adult volunteers to help lead activity stations, check-in, setup/cleanup, and work with older girls to help support younger girl activities. Instructions will be provided at the event.
Organized and able to communicate clear instructions
Help provide a safe space where participants can learn, grow and make memories
Encourage girls to try new activities, work as a team, and think outside the box
Assist girls at various activity stations, including with older Girl Scout Program Aides
Replenish supplies throughout the day
Support event set-up and clean-up, registration, and surveys
Must be over 18 years old
Must be able to volunteer for the full event
Experience working with kids
Must be able to volunteer for the full shift.
Benefits of volunteering in this role:
- Gain experience supporting group activities for children
- Work in a diverse setting with an emphasis on building girls’ knowledge in leadership, service, STEM, the Outdoors, Life Skills and general Girl Scout traditions
- Be a champion for girls as they develop a lifetime of leadership skills and confidence
- Expand your professional network; list volunteer work on LinkedIn and be recognized for your contributions and service
- Students: This position is eligible for community service hours (Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.)
6601 Elvas AvenueSacramentoSacramento, CA 95819
- Financial Literacy
- Youth Services
- Event Management
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- Must be at least 18
- One time event. Volunteers must be able to volunteer for the full shift (9am to 3pm)