Chief Assistance Executive Officer
Reports to: CEO
As an organization co-founder, you will be a great partner to the Chief Executive Officer (CE0) and other advisory board members, the Chief Assistance Executive Officer will provide leadership to SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. Nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization into a sustainable national entity. The Chief Assistance Executive Officer will support and sustain the work of SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC., and provide governance leadership and strategic fundraising support.
- Being a trusted advisor to the CEO as s/he develops and implements SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.’s strategic plan.
- Developing and managing relationships and communicating with: funders, partners, donors, and other sponsors.
- As a board member, approving SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.’s annual budget, audit reports, and material business decisions; being informed of, and meeting all, legal and fiduciary responsibilities.
- Reviewing outcomes and metrics created by SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. for evaluating its impact, and regularly measuring its performance and effectiveness using those metrics.
- Coordinating an annual performance evaluation of the CEO.
- Assisting the CEO and Nominating Committee in recruiting advisory board members.
- Periodically consulting with board members on their roles and helping them assess their performance.
- Planning, presiding over, and facilitating board and committee meetings; partnering with the CEO to ensure that board resolutions are carried out.
- Acting as an ambassador for the organization.
- Ensuring SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.’s commitment to a diverse board and staff that reflects the communities SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. serves.
- In collaboration with the CEO, generating substantial annual revenue and fostering SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.’s overall financial health.
- Personally treating SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. as a top philanthropic priority reflected in an annual financial gift.
- Ensuring that 100 percent of SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.’s board members make an annual contribution that is commensurate with their capacity.
- Identifying, qualifying, cultivating, soliciting, and stewarding major individual donors, corporations, and/or foundation gifts
This is an extraordinary opportunity for an individual who is passionate about runnings his or her own organization and the success of SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.’s beneficiaries and who has a track record of board leadership. The selected Chief Assistance Executive Officer will have achieved leadership stature in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector. His/her accomplishments will allow him/her to attract other well-qualified, high-performing board members.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Extensive professional experience with significant executive leadership accomplishments in business, government, philanthropy, or the nonprofit sector
- Demonstrated success as a nonprofit board member or Chief Assistance Executive Officer
- Track record of building credibility in the funding community that has resulted in major gifts to a nonprofit
- A commitment to and understanding of SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.’s beneficiaries and mission preferably based on experience
- Savvy diplomatic skills and a natural affinity for cultivating relationships and persuading, convening, facilitating, and building consensus among diverse individuals
- Excellent written and oral communication skills coupled with a natural affinity for public speaking
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and a passion for improving the lives of SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.’s beneficiaries
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university.
- MBA/MA/PHR or SPHR preferred.
- Travel as appropriate to implement strategic HR initiatives approximately 15-25%.
- MS Office
We are saving the best for last. We consider your corporate culture, nonprofit can offer fun and memorable events in the workplace. We offered office decorating contest, costume contest, showcase Executive talents during a talent show, or photo contest. Let’s go to the beach, we love restaurants, let’s take a walk to the park and I love to travel.
About SEVEN STARS WORLD ENTERTAINMENT, INC.
6541 N. Orange Blossom Trl, 600, ORLANDO, FL 32810, US
We are helping talents that been rejected by the major company, those who were trying for so long in the entertainment industry and unable to find someone to produce and to promote them. Through our concentrated effort, we provide them with the resources they need in order for them to succeed. The operation headquartered is in the beautiful city of Orlando in the state of Florida. Our operations will expand nationally and globally.
We are preparing children and youths in the community for the real world by keeping them off the streets and away from television shows and video games that promote violence.
Our primary goal is to lower the crime rate in our beautiful Orlando city by using the arts of music, dance and singing.Seven Stars World Entertainment produce talents TV shows and events like; Dance The Runway, Showcase your Talents and Orlando Talents Connection. -We produce a wide variety singer artists in the highest quality. -We presenting the highest excellence entertainment. -We creating opportunities for talented people to build up talents in all aspects of arts. -We provide work for professionals, intellectuals and entertainers.
We'll work with your schedule.
6541 N. Orange Blossom Trl, 600Orlando, FL 32810
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 3 years