Knit, Sew, Crochet, and Craft from Home for Hospice Patients - Ascend Hospice
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Ascend Hospice is seeking volunteers to craft special items for clients with Dementia and Alzheimer's diagnoses. Crafting projects are easy and supplies are provided for your convenience. This volunteer opportunity can be done in the comfort of your own home. Types of projects we need help with include, but are not limited to:
- Activity lap blankets/busy blankets (sewing)
- Crochet or knitted lap blankets
- Memory bears (sewing)
- Personality boards (scrapbooking/artwork/poster making)
- Other handmade with love crafts and gifts
We'll work with your schedule.
Various Locations in PalmertonPalmerton, PA 18071
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People 55+
- Background Check