14 people are interested
14 people are interested
Role brief: We are looking for a Volunteer who has an experience as a Data Project Manager to oversee the development and use of survey data. You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
A great data Project manager is able to fully grasp the complexity of data management. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Support others in the daily use of data related assignments.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data visualizations and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them
- Troubleshoot data-related problems
- Proven experience as Data Project Manager
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 hrs per week
- Bachelor’s required; IT background preferred.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Proficient in Google Suite (docs, sheet, forms etc)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, Reliable internet connection a must
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important .
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 13, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Professional Development
- Must be at least 18
- 7-10 HRS/WEEK