Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
Role brief: We are looking for a Volunteer who has an experience as a Data Project Manager to oversee the development and use of survey data. You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyze data with attention to security and confidentiality.
A great data Project manager is able to fully grasp the complexity of data management. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. You will also be tech-savvy and possess excellent troubleshooting skills.
The goal is to ensure that information flows timely and securely to and from the organization as well as within.
- Create and enforce policies for effective data management
- Formulate techniques for quality data collection to ensure adequacy, accuracy and legitimacy of data
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects
- Support others in the daily use of data related assignments.
- Assist with reports and data extraction when needed
- Monitor and analyze information and data visualizations and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them
- Troubleshoot data-related problems
- Proven experience as Data Project Manager
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 hrs per week
- Bachelor’s required; IT background preferred.
- Excellent understanding of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
- Familiarity with modern database and information system technologies
- Proficient in Google Suite (docs, sheet, forms etc)
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, Reliable internet connection a must
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important .
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives. After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.