Bereavement volunteers are an invaluable resource for those who have lost loved ones, especially for family members without a solid support network. Opportunities to serve include:
- Assist with grief support groups
- Coordinate community resources
- Help Bereavement Coordinator with writing letters and making calls
We'll work with your schedule.
6801 Sanger AveWaco, TX 76710
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- There is no set time commitment. Volunteers can serve as little or as much as they are able.