Kenosha Area Family and Aging Services, Inc.
Senior Centers Without Walls is an engaging telephone activity program designed to provide a social network to individuals who may find it difficult to participate in traditional senior center offerings. Our weekly calls are social, educational, and fun!
We would like to welcome a new voice to lead a discussion on a monthly schedule. The time commitment is very minimal, Tuesday at 2:00 p.m. for about 45-50 minutes.
Key Responsibilities of Volunteer:
- Ability to lead and direct small group on the phone
- Research tops for discussion
- If desired, share special skills/knowledge
- Respect privacy of participants
- Volunteers must pass a background check
For more information about this volunteer opportunity please contact us at 262.658.3508
- Volunteers participate in program orientation and are strongly encouraged to attend program meetings and trainings
About Kenosha Area Family and Aging Services, Inc.
7730 Sheridan Road, Kenosha, WI 53143, US
Supporting Healthy Aging, Strong Families and a Connected Community.
KAFASI is the largest volunteer organization in Kenosha County with almost 700 volunteers providing services each year and is the largest provider of services to the elderly in Kenosha County serving over 5,000 older adults annually. Such aging services include Meals on Wheels, Senior Dining Program, Volunteer Transportation, Friendly Visitor, Daybreak, IA&A and RSVP.